DataTables CDN files for TableTools 2.0.0. This software was originally released on 4th January, 2011.
I'm absolutely delighted to be able to release TableTools 2! It's been quite a while in coming, but the code is now complete, the documentation is online and the download is primed and ready for you to hit it!
TableTools 2 is a complete rewrite of the original v1 software providing much greater flexibility of the buttons TableTools can set up and including a couple of great new features. The first of those features is user row selection - when initialising TableTools you can now select a 'single' or 'multi' (the default is 'none') row selection, allowing easy interaction with the table. The other major new feature is PDF export. While the visual appearance of the file is quite basic, it can be modified as you need using the TableTools source.
Despise these new features, the real "meat" in TableTools 2 is it's super configurable buttons. TableTools 2 is now a real toolbar for DataTables which can be extended to provide custom buttons beyond the default ones so easily now. There are also a lot of built-in button types which can be readily extended to do exactly what you want.
Possibly the best part of this release is that TableTools now has detailed documentation! Actually, with this release all first-class plug-ins for DataTables enjoy the same level of documentation as DataTables itself!
- New release - TableTools 2!
- New: PDF export
- New: Row selection (none, single or multi)
- New: Text buttons
- New: Ajax buttons
- New: Super configurable buttons which can be easily modifed
- New: 12 examples detailing how TableTools can be used
- New: A comprehensive API for dealing with row selection and other operations
- New: Detailed documentation
- New: Initialisation through the DataTables initialisation object
- New: Button collections - group buttons into a drop down list
- New: jQuery UI theme integration
- New: Ability to alter the default settings, make multiple instance initialisation trivial
- New: Support for multiple toolbar instances for a single DataTable
- New: So much more! Check out the documentation and examples :-)