DataTables CDN files for TableTools 1.1.0. This software was originally released on 21st January, 2010.
- New: Unicode support!
- New: Excel output is now saved as UTF-16LE, which allows unicode to work. CSV output is saved as UTF-8. The BOM is included in both cases.
- New: Information in hidden columns (bVisible:false) can now be included in the exported data by setting the TableToolsInit.bIncHiddenColumns parameter
- New: Data is automatically trimmed when exported (csv, xsl or clipboard). This is done to account for white space which is often present in HTML tables
- Fixed: Demo now notes that TableToolsInit.sSwfPath might need to be set by the developer
- Fixed: Type issue when used with server-side processing, Ajax or aaData sources.
- Fixed: Strip invalid characters from the titles. Note it's fairly brutal when detailing with ACSII characters. This is the ensure maximum compatibility.
- Fixed: The csv export doesn't account for existing commas in the table cells. Now use a field boundary for CSV (default is a single quote '), which is read from TableToolsInit.sCsvBoundary
- Fixed: Passes JSLint
- Fixed: HTML entities are now decoded (for example '&' will come out as '&' in the exported file and clipboard now)