DataTables CDN files for KeyTable 1.2.0. This software was originally released on 28th January, 2014.
This release is primarily about bringing KeyTable up to par with newer jQuery releases and harmonisation between this and the other extensions for DataTales in terms of naming and access consistency.
- New: AMD module support - KeyTable is now registered as the named module
- New: License update to be MIT licensed
- New: Integration with DataTables 1.10
- New: KeyTable should be accessed through the constructor
- New: Rename files for consistency between extensions
- New: Add CSS file for KeyTable styling - using outline for focus
- New: fnBlur method to allow blur-ing of the table focus programmatically
- New: Readme file
- New: bower support -
- Fix: Remove $.browser completely - use keydown for arrow keys
- Fix: Scrolling didn't always follow the movement of the focus ring due to the clientheight calculation being browser sensistive.
- Fix is to use the jQuery methods which abstract any the browser differences.
- Fix: Use jQuery
- Fix: JSHint errors