DataTables CDN files for KeyTable 1.1.0. This software was originally released on 18th December, 2009.
Quite an exciting update for KeyTable this, as I think it greatly enhances the usability (from you, the developer's, perspective). The events model in 1.0.x was limited to targeting individual cells, but new in 1.1.0 you can target rows, columns or the entire table with a single callback function simply by passing 'null' for the x or y coordinate (i.e. x=1 and y=null would target the second column).
Hand-in-hand with this leap forward in development usability is the new inclusion of three API functions which will give you the position of the currently focused cell (fnGetCurrentPosition), the data from the currently focused cell (fnGetCurrentData) and the TD node that is currently focused (fnGetCurrentTD).
- New: "Live" events. You can now pass either null for either (or both) the x or y coordinates for an event handler to mean "all" of the that row or column. This means that you can now have a single event handler for an entire row, column or every cell, rather than doing it individually.
- New: The callback function for the event handler now passes in three parameters: 1. The node in question (as before), 2. the node's x coordinate and 3. the node's y coordinate.
- New: Added API function fnGetCurrentPosition() to get the current position of the focus (array [x,y] is returned)
- New: Added API function fnGetCurrentData() to get the data from the currently focused cell
- New: Added API function fnGetCurrentTD() to get the currently focused TD element
- New: Updated DataTables distribution to 1.5.6. Might integrate into the DataTables 'extra' directory in future
- Fixed: Only worked with two_button paging type previously. Now works with all paging types
- Fixed: Use 'jQuery' variable rather than '$' to avoid conflict with other libraries
- Fixed: When attempting to add events using incorrect formatting, an alert is now given