DataTables CDN files for DataTables 1.10.9. This software was originally released on 1st September 2015.
- Fix: It was possible to select an item multiple times using redundant selectors.
- Fix: Using
- Fix: Clear cache of row ids when the table is cleared. This is particularly important when server-side processing since the rows should no longer exist on the client-side when paging between records.
- Fix: Rows could still be selected by id after they had been removed from the table. This could result in a memory leak as well as rows being selectable when they shouldn't be.
- Fix: Column data setter function would be called twice for the first row in the table
- Fix: When using a DOM data source, the cell's
datafunction, as a setter, would be called twice
- Fix: Columns could be set to 0 width in IE6/7 when there are hidden columns in the table
- Fix: Browsers on Macs with zero width scrollbars would be incorrectly treated the same way as IE6/7 causing column width calculations to be incorrect.
- Fix: Cell invalidation would fail due to incorrect logic
- Fix: Compatibility with jQuery 2's
isPlainObject. API instances were returning as plain objects
- Fix: Row invalidation would throw an error when reading from a DOM row
- Fix: When using a cell selector, if the element doesn't have a parent node (caused by it being hidden and a jQuery selector being used) an error would be thrown.
- Fix - CSS: Bootstrap and Foundation were missing the empty row class to align text to the center
- Fix - CSS: Bootstrap and Foundation would apply padding to a header cell, making space for a sort icon, even when the column is not sortable.
- Fix - example: Column filtering would reset the paging on change event, which could give the impression that padding didn't happen since it is immediately over written.
- Fix - docs: Note in
ajaxas a function will result in this method returning undefined
- Fix - docs: Add note to
draw()that the string options require 1.10.8 or newer
- Fix - docs:
infoCallbackexample had an incorrect parameter reference in it.
- Fix - docs: Typo in description of
- Fix - docs: Add information about the styling integration defaults for
domto the documentation
- Fix - docs: Link to
DataTables.Apiwas incorrect from