DataTables CDN files for DataTables 1.10.0-beta.1. This software was originally released on 4th February, 2014.
This is the first beta release of DataTables 1.10 with a wide range of new features, bugs fixes and updates. DataTables 1.10 has been in development for more than a year, and consists of 468 git commits. A huge amount of work has been put into this release of DataTables, to make it the best yet!
Summary of changes
Major new features
- Entirely new API
- camelCase notation support
- New web-site with vastly improved documentation
- CSS styling rewritten to be more modern and theme builder
- Built-in pagination updated with ellipsis showing page jumps
- HTML 5
data-*support for ordering and search data
- Extended built-in ordering and type detection (currency, percentage, formatted numbers, HTML numeric data)
- Performance improvements
- Easier Ajax control thought
- Right-to-left layout support
fnRender- deprecated in 1.9 and scheduled for removal in 1.10,
fnRenderhas been removed. This change allowed DataTables internal structure to be restructured to provide a significant performance boost in 1.10.
columns.createdCellcan be used instead of
bScrollInfinite- deprecated in 1.9 and scheduled for removal in 1.10,
bScrollInfinitehas been removed. The infinite scrolling feature of DataTables has been removed to the inconsistencies it caused in the API. Removal has also helped simply the internal code significantly. Scroller can be used instead.