DataTables CDN files for Select 1.1.1. This software was originally released on 11th February, 2016.
A relatively minor update for Select, but it introduces the welcome new feature of being able to sort by a checkbox column if Select's checkbox feature is used (thanks
jpobley for this feature). A number of bugs have also been address with this release.
- New: Add sorting for checkbox selected rows
select()method to allow activation of Select on tables which are initialised before they are inserted into the DOM.
- Fix: If enabled in the defaults, Select could not then be disabled via the
- Fix: Rather than limiting the select action to elements in the table body, they are now limited to the table's immediate container element. This allows Select to operate correctly with FixedColumns and Responsive
- Fix: When a user selected text in a table, rather than triggering the item selection / deselection, the only thing that is allowed to happen is the text select.
selectNoneshould be deactivated when no items are selected
- Fix - example: Syntax error in select all example
- Fix - example: Example was incorrect for
- Fix - docs: Typo in example title for
- Fix - docs: Address 404 link errors in documentation
- Fix - docs:
select.classNameis available since 1.1.0