DataTables CDN files for Responsive 1.0.2. This software was originally released on 6th October, 2014.
This is a bug fix release of Responsive that addresses all known issues with the software and introduces a couple of new features. These are:
- A new
neverclass for column. This is similar to the existing
noneclass, but a
nevercolumn will not be shown in the child row details or the table, while a
nonecolumn will be shown in the child row details.
- The option to set a default for Responsive through the
$.fn.dataTable.defaults.responsive = true;). This will be extended to be common to all DataTables extensions in future, but currently only Responsive has this ability.
responsive.index()method that will give a
lielement that is passed in
- New: Ability to set defaults using
neverclass option to hide the content from both the table columns and the child row display
- Update: The default renderer now uses the 'display' data for a cell
- Fix: There must be at least one column shown in the table
newconstructor method wasn't working when an API instance was passed in
- Fix: Update how the number of hidden elements are calculated to use the attribute value from DataTables rather than calculating the value with jQuery
- Fix: Add IE8 support
- Fix: Don't show expansion image when filtered to no records
- Fix: When no rows are in the table, Responsive triggers a JS error