DataTables CDN files for FixedHeader 3.0.0. This software was originally released on 12th August, 2015.
This is a complete rewrite of FixedHeader to improve its integration with DataTables, and also to introduce a new method of fixing the header and footer of the table to the page. Rather than showing cloned elements, it will now move the "real" elements into floating containers and clone placeholders into the original table to stop it jumping around.
The big benefit of this is that the original elements are the ones which are on display to the end user all the time, so complex behaviour such as putting inputs into the elements will still work. As a trivial example the sort listeners attached by DataTables to the column header automatically work since it is the original header that is shown.
There are also a number of performance benefits in doing it this way since column width and height equalisation is not required.
- New: Complete rewrite of FixedHeader
- New: Initialisation is performed with the
- New: Redesigned method for fixing headers which is much more reliable
- New: Integration with the DataTables initialisation options
- New: DataTables, Bootstrap, Foundation and jQuery UI styling options
- New: Reference documentation matches the DataTables common documentation styling
- New: Smaller and simpler code base
- Columns can no longer be fixed by FixedHeader
- Now requires IE8+